Our Learn-to-Swim classes are taught by highly experienced, certified and caring instructors who can help swimmers at every level feel at ease in the water and progress to the next level of swimming proficiency.
At Thanyapura, we provide group class trainings for children 3 years old and up. Group class is a fun way for children to interact and learn from one another. We also provide private sessions for the most efficient and effective learning with a tailor-made program for the needs of the child.
Our learn-to-swim program focus on water confidence, maneuvering at ease in the water and good fundamental swimming skills before moving on to the competitive squad trainings.
- The start and finish lines are at Thanyapura.
- The entry fee includes the race program, race bib numbers, timing chip, pre-race souvenir pack. The first 300 registrants will receive a FREE cycling jersey.
- The entry deadline is 16 January, 2017
What Should I Bring?
- Swim Cap
- Level 1- Tadpole
Introduction to Water – Floating, streamline positions, jumps
- Level 2 – Goldfish
Fundamentals to Propulsion – Kicking, diving
- Level 3 – Superfish
Stroke Development – 3 main strokes, turns
- Level 4 – Kingfish
Stroke Improvement – 4 main strokes, good stamina
- 1 Session/Drop-in is THB 600
Remark – for term prices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our staff at Sports Club Reception
Please do a swim Assessment with our coaches to determine your child’s level, then sign up and make a confirmation at Sports Club Reception during 6.00am – 9.00pm daily. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
All Access Day Pass
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Private Lessons? Get started!
Contact Club Services to secure your place.