Advanced Brick Session Bike+Run (Bike 100-120 km, Run 4-7 km)
Brick consists of a full bike workout followed immediately by a full run workout, in other words, it’s a session in which each part could stand alone as a complete workout (Bike 100-120 km, Run 4-7 km)
In triathlon it makes sense to train for the swim-to-bike transition as well as the bike-to-run part of an event. They both pose their own set of challenges and must be consistently tackled within a training programme as the season progresses.
What Should I Bring?
- Road Bike
- Appropriate Riding Gear
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
Join This Class
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
JOIN 6-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
JOIN 12-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.