Advanced Brick Session Bike+Run (Bike 100-120 km, Run 4-7 km)
Brick consists of a full bike workout followed immediately by a full run workout, in other words, it’s a session in which each part could stand alone as a complete workout (Bike 100-120 km, Run 4-7 km)
In triathlon it makes sense to train for the swim-to-bike transition as well as the bike-to-run part of an event. They both pose their own set of challenges and must be consistently tackled within a training programme as the season progresses.
What Should I Bring?
- Road Bike
- Appropriate Riding Gear
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.