The Adult Clinics are designed for those who have some experience in tennis and would like to improve their game together with other players. There are different programs each weekday that make the clinic lots of fun, mixing activites up and providing variety for each session. Each session starts with a 15 minute warm up period, designed to get the blood pumping and the muscles moving. This is also a time when the coaches will quietly observe the skill level of each player.
Following this, each session focuses on developing a particular tennis skill. At the end of the session, a cool down period and stretching period will commence. All aspects of the game of tennis are covered throughout the week, so each player will get the most out of the clinic.
The Adult Clinic Fundamentals is designed to improve the technique on each stroke and reverse all those bad habits that might have picked up along the way.
The primary focus will be on developing the right technique of each stroke, refinine effective footwork, and exploring the different movements of the game. With relatively small class sizes, each participant will be able to maximise their time during the sessions, to develop their skills and prepare for future games with friends, colleagues and family members.
- Fun and active way to stay fit
- Improves technical skills
- Great opportunity to find new hitting partners
What Should I Bring?
- Tennis Racquet
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.