Thanyapura’s Abs Workout class helps to develop core strength and flexibility. The first 30 minutes of the session focuses on training the abs and core, targeting the abdominal, obliques and lower back to build strength. Following this, a 25-minute stretching session works to lengthen the whole body.
Thanyapura’s instructor will guide participants through a series of static stretches to lengthen and relax the muscles. After the workout, participants can expect to feel calmer, leaner and longer. Taking the time to stretch is a vital part of this, and any, workout. Stretching helps to avoid potential muscle tears, improves flexibility and reduces back pain. As the muscles will be warm from the abdominal part of the workout, it is improtant that time is taken to soothe the areas that have been targetted. Each class will target the same parts of the body, but the instructor may change the order of the prorgamme, or type of exercises, from time to time to keep things fresh and interesting, even for seasoned athletes.
Classes like Thanyapura’s Abs and Stretching are beneficial to all, as they target an area that every athlete relies upon. From soccer players to marathon runners, swimmers, or even those that do a lot of lifting in their profession or at the gym will enjoy an improvement in performance if they participate. For those with lower athletic abilities, Thanyapura’s instructors can provide a modified version of the exercises to suit each participant’s needs and help to strengthen their core.
Abs Stretching Methodology
- The class targets your abdominal, obliques and lower back to stay strong where it counts.
- The workout lengthens your whole body in this 25-minute stretching session. The instructor takes you through a series of static stretches to lengthen and relax your muscles.
- Geel calmer, longer and leaner when you walk out.
- Relieve back pain, improve poster, and correct your spine.
- Walk away with better posture – feel taller, thinner, and more confident.
- Gain functional strength and prevent injuries from daily chores and tasks.
- Enhance sports performance for all kinds of sports starting from marathons to soccer matches.
- Improve balance through stronger ab muscles to avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- Increased core strength
- Improved flexibility
- Better posture
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Workout Mat
- Long Towel
Additional Class Information
- The class takes place at Studio 1
- Open to all levels
- Pregnant clients should have a medical clearance
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.